Location - St. Louis, Mo., Tempe, Ariz., Mississauga, Ont.
What we do
The Service division provides service and support to our nationwide network of branch offices. We provide assistance in finding solutions to account processing needs, and we assist branch teams in their efforts to help clients achieve their financial goals by understanding needs and implementing tailored solutions. We interact with branch teams thousands of times a day — more than any other area of the firm.
There are four primary business units in the Service division:
- Account Solutions
- Branch and Client Solutions
- Client Support
- Service Optimization
Where we are headed
The Service division plays a key role in creating an Ideal Client Experience by making it easy and convenient for clients and branches to do business. We strive to deliver what our branches and clients define as world-class service. Given the amount of interaction with branch teams, the Service area will continue to play a key role in supporting and shaping key firm initiatives.
What we need
The most common role is as a Service Specialist. Other specialized roles are available, including Analytics, Training Delivery, Instructional Design, Lean/Six Sigma and Technical Specialists.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and quickly learn and apply new information
- Strong computer skills, including effective use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer