Products and Services
Location - St. Louis, Mo.
What we do
The Products and Services area encompass several different departments of the firm including our Retirement, Banking, Insurance & Annuity (RBI) and Mutual Funds product areas.
The RBI departments identify market opportunities and risks as well as support the development of advice and guidance for retirement (IRA and employer plans), banking, and insurance (life, long-term care, disability income and annuity) products that will help clients meet their financial needs and achieve their goals.
The Mutual Funds department provides branch teams and clients with access to mutual funds and 529 plans that align with the firm's investment philosophy and help meet client needs and goals.
Where we are headed
The RBI and Mutual Funds departments help ensure that branch teams and clients have a consistent supply of high-quality retirement, banking ,insurance, mutual fund and education savings products aligned with the firm's investment philosophy and solutions-based advice and guidance. In addition, we drive innovation that will enhance products, services, processes and systems to meet our current and future client needs.
These areas play a pivotal role in supporting the firm's goals of deeply serving clients and associates serve as the firm's subject matter experts for their respective areas.
What we need
Typical roles include Product Specialist, Product Leaders and Business Support Specialist.
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Series 7 and 66 licenses
• Subject matter expertise in product line and industry
• Ability to build relationships and influence others
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Planning and organizing skills
• Analytical skills (very proficient in Excel and able to analyze data and to determine and communicate insights)
• Ability to communicate in multiple presentation venues