Compensation and Benefits
Investing in You
Working at Edward Jones offers many rewards, and our commitment to sharing the firm's success with those who create it makes our total return different from that of other firms. We recognize individual efforts through a competitive reward program and a unique culture that promotes a long-term career, contributes to your financial security and encourages your and your family's well-being.
CompensationEdward Jones helps you secure your financial future with a compensation program that rewards you based on the success of the firm and your individual performance.
- Our hourly base pay compensation program is competitive with the external marketplace
- Branch Office Administrator (BOA) trainees have the opportunity to earn a Milestone Bonus as they progress and complete training. After the one-year training period BOAs have two opportunities to earn bonuses - Firm Bonus and Branch Profitability Bonus
Retirement planThe Edward Jones Retirement Plan consists of two parts: 401(k) and profit sharing. Unlike other employers' plans, which provide a simple 401(k) matching contribution, the Edward Jones plan puts the emphasis on the profit sharing component - a firm contribution as a percentage of your paid compensation for the year, made to your account on a pre-tax basis.
- Profit sharing, while not guaranteed, is tied to the firm's profitability allowing the opportunity for larger contributions to your retirement savings in years of success, compared to a flat 401(k) match. Historically, the contribution has averaged over 4% of an associate's total compensation (including bonuses).
- The 401(k) portion of the retirement plan is intended to give you additional security for retirement. The firm matches some associates pre-tax and Roth contributions dollar-for-dollar up to $500 a year.
Health and well-beingEdward Jones offers full-time and eligible part-time associates access to an affordable medical plan that encourages you and your family's well-being and limits your financial exposure if you have significant medical expenses.
Medical planThe firm makes a significant investment in subsidizing health and wellness benefits for associates, paying for the majority of premium rates and providing access to discounted services through our health plan vendors.
- Dental and vision
- Life insurance and disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement
We hope you're okay with being “award winning”
We're proud of the recognitions and accolades we've received.Learn more
Training that goes beyond a classroom
You'll get hands-on experience to deepen your knowledge and skills.Learn more
View current openings
Find out what opportunities are available now.Learn more